I was being scarstic about the IRS agents!! WHAT WE ARE GOING NEED IS MORE Doctors, Not IRS agents.

I do know where the money is coming from. From us, the working class!

Also I'm not a liberal.

It is nice that they hired more IRS agents (guess it is his job pro.)and what we will need is more Doctors?

My favorite is wHen you ask a liberal, "WHERE does the money come from to PAY for these 16,500 IRS agents?" They just DO NOT get it..

gammie

Asked by gammie at 9:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Right ! Those harrassers are not paid for in this bill. More Dr.s would be fine but they have to go through 8-12 yrs of schooling etc to be ready to work. I had a post about them needing Border control agents and not IRS agents.. It would be short of laughable these days what the Dems are doing to America if it wasn't so damn serious.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I guess this is for a couple of people. Just wanted you to know that I DO GET IT!!

Voted for Ron Paul he ran as Republican
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:03 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Oddly enough, the bill doesn't actually fund the cost of the extra IRS agents. OOPS! I'm sure that little addition will be added with time. Or it will be tacked onto the defense budget or some other thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Apr. 1, 2010