What does concern you most about your SOs job?

I could be his type of job, his hours, his salary, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The stress. His bosses know very little about what he actually does, so all 3 of them are constantly heaping tons of extra work on him - and he does it, but I don't think they realize how much he's really doing. And if any of the other employees come to them with questions, they tell them to ask my husband - which means that he has to take a break from HIS work to answer THEIR questions.

Answer by missanc at 10:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• He takes it to heart so much that I think he will die young. He is a business owner and feels that he is financially responsible for every single family associated with the company. That if he screws up he will let allllll those families down.  The hours are horrible but I think some of that he does to himself.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• He works with this guy that is a friend of his. The guy comes to work drunk, doesn't do his job AT ALL, makes dh do most of the work AND makes 15 an hour while dh is making 8.75. Because they are friends dh keeps covering for him.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 10:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Nothing really. He's got his dream career and it's a wonderful family oriented company. I guess the only bad thing is the commute. He ride his motorcycle and I worry about his safety.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:31 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I worry that one day he will pick up a crazy person he wont be able to control and get shot or stabbed.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• There's always the fear of him getting shot, wounded in an IED blast or killed by either one. I try not to think about it though cause he LOVES LOVES LOVES being a Gunner!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 10:36 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• That he's never here to see us.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 10:51 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I worry about him getting shot. Too many soldiers with assault rifles registered (or not) as personal firearms, who are either having PTSD problems, drunk and/or high, or using PTSD as an excuse to do something incredibly stupid. He wears a vest but it's not rated to stop rounds from assault weapons. Heck, it won't even stop a .45 round.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 11:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Cesspools. My husband is a landscaper and where we live, they collapse often. People, including landscapers, have fallen in and died.
    Rayray1976

Answer by Rayray1976 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Like anon :19, DH is the owner of a smal business. He worrys about the families of his employees. He doesnt want to take vacations, but he needs one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 1, 2010