April Fools ~ have you pranked yet? been pranked?

tell us!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 13 yr old sons toothbrush is covered in sugar. 9 yr old woke up and all the clothes in her closet were missing. 15 yr old got her room tp'd by 9 yr old. 9 yr old's lunch box is full of cookies (real lunch is in school office and I let teachers know).

so far so good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My 12 yo DD told me she got her period, I was ready to cry then she tells me A/F...whew what a relief! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I painted DHs nails bright red in his sleep then I hid the nail polish remover. I ended up having to wake up and tell him because he was about to go to work that way he didnt even notice!
    He retaliated with a sharpie attack when I went back to bed and then he got blasted by the water faucet (oldest trick in the book)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• my husband woke me up screaming this morning, I looked up to see his hand covered in blood ( which was actually ketchup) .....this is the first time he has ever got me !!!!!!!!!!
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2010