Does any one know of a T.V. documentary about training for Iraq war? maybe something tiled ( Iraq before Iraq) its real training they do in CA.

Raink

Asked by Raink at 10:31 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The only one I know of is USA: Training Troops for Iraq. It's not about Mojave Viper exercises in Cali though it's about exercises at Fort Polk in Louisiana.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 10:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I know of the ones in the Mojave desert.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:43 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• pnwmom, do you know the title of the documentary that shows Mojave Viper training? DH collects these kinds of things LOL
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 10:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Our military prepares and plans just in case of war anywhere in the world. You don't want them unprepared.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Sounds like you're referring to the National Training Center at Fort Irwin. The military's DVIDs hub is a great resource:

http://www.dvidshub.net/?script=general/general_search.php&table=video&query=national+training+center&type=

Answer by gdiamante at 1:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Oh heck I mis-read the question. I thought she was asking about JUST the training for the war not a video. YIKES where are my glasses. Sorry my bad
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Thanks everyone!  Mojave is were they train, and yes my son is prepared, its me trying to get there.

Raink

Answer by Raink at 8:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2010