Pregnancy Symptoms

I wanted to know if it is possible to be pregnant and have no symptoms? My breast hurt but most of the time they do before getting my period. I got my last period on March 9th an my breasts started hurting about 1 1/2 weeks ago. They pain was ittle but it has gotten stronger. Thank you

FMHI

Asked by FMHI at 10:34 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, it is possible. Everyone's pregnancy is different. If you have missed your period, take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor for a blood test.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• The only "symptom" of pregnancy I ever get is a missed period. It's around week 6 when the fatigue sets in and my boobs hurt, but thats it. I have never had morning sickness or anything else that others experience.
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 2:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I never had any symptoms with it, I just missed a period
    Newmommys101

Answer by Newmommys101 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• definitely possible. i didn't have any symptoms. Even during the pregnancy i very little symptoms. Only a couple to complain about. I would take an at home test and see. It wouldnt hurt just to check.
    myegoisprego

Answer by myegoisprego at 6:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2010