What do you use to clean your face and does it work?

I've been breaking out just so horrible lately and nothing seems to work. I hate this, my face is not the same :(
Any suggestions?

ilovenellie

Asked by ilovenellie at 10:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 1 (-10 Credits)
  • SOMETIMES DOVE WHITE SOAP. OR LOREAL -SKIN GENESIS
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 10:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I use Avon Professional acne line...works great doesn't overdry and is resonably priced...I cut the toner pads in half to make them last as long as the wash and lotion.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:46 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I use noxema......You might want to look at what you are eating. Eliminate meat for a while and eat mainly raw....does wonders for the skin! Also plenty of water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• dove bar soap and a wash cloth, its amazing!!
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I have adult acne, and I've been successful with the Advantage Line from Clean and Clear. Good luck!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 11:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Hello, I use BeautiControl. I recently met a lady that did a full training for me about my skin and introduced me to these products. It has worked very well & I get compliments on my face daily. If you want more info you can PM me.
    drop3sizesqueen

Answer by drop3sizesqueen at 12:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I've had the same problem and for the past couple of years I have used Neutrogena's Wrinkle Free Blemish Free Cleanser. I use it every day and my skin stays clear. The price is right too.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Aveeno w/ Aveeno moisturizer. And not to sound too much like a commercial but it makes your skin feel absolutely soft and evens out skin tone (if you need it). I LOVE it :)
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 7:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Arbonne has a acne line as well as a phenomenal new anti-aging line. Check them out at www.arbonne.com
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:37 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I agree with Marywoz about Arbonne. I'd like to add that acne is also hormone related - and Arbonne has a herbal/botanical based hormone cream that you would use 3 out of the 4 weeks - wonderously helpful. Often called lovingly - "my crabby cream fix" If you wash your face with a product that is too harsh - it strips the skin of it's natural oils and then there is an over production to fix it - your pH balance gets out of whack - Seriously - check out the products along with the testimonials on Arbonne's website. Go to products -(left side of site) and scroll through drop down menu. You will be intrigued!!
    OwensOma

Answer by OwensOma at 12:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2010