How would you handle this situation? (slugss in the house) eww!!!

We had went out of town for a few days and when we came back we saw shining marks on our carpet in the corner of the room eww...I was so grossed out. I have seem them outside in the backyard and on the cement part but NEVER in the house OMG...I don't want to kill them I just don't want them in the house. Last night as I was going to bed there was a small slug I just got some tissue paper and took it outside.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• salt around the perimeter of your house. slugs and snails can't stand salt!!!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:51 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Why would you want to keep them alive? I would salt around the house, then stick out shallow plates of beer. The slugs love beer and will drown in it. Slugs are like ants or cockroaches. Pests, and nothing more.
    Anonymous

• Salt and beer.....slugs, in my book, are garden pests.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Home Depot sells something called Slug-B-Gone.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 2:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• copper wire will also deter slugs, just stretch out around your house and they will not cross it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2010