Liberals, What is it you hate about America?

There is no way you can love America and be for Obamas agenda so please tell us what it is you so hate? Is there anything you like?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• why can't someone be liberal and love america.... only conservatives love our country?!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• That isn't really a question. It's a judgement disguised as a question. Frankly, I could do the same: Conservatives, why do you hate poor people? Since you are against welfare and taxes, you must hate the poor. Is there anything you like about poor people? ..........see what I'm saying? Not a good way to dialogue....it puts people on the defensive immediately, nobody listens to anyone, and they basically shout at each other which accomplishes nothing.....If you truly are interested in the whys of how people think, you need to put away your pre-conceived beliefs about them and listen to what they say....not as ammunition for arguement, just truly listen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Libs, please stop feeling entitled to so much money that you didn't EARN.

Just stop!
    Immoral thievery.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:03 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Funny how I am liberal and have never accepted any form of public assistance because I dont beleive in it. In fact, EVERY person I know on PA is a conservative.
    You, OP, are a moron. (BTW, that is spelled M-O-R-O-N) I am an Obama supporter and a proud American. So your question holds zero value here. Clearly, you hate human rights.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• No anon, it's a stupid comparison and why didnt' you answer the question? Now that might have been a dialogue.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Clearly, you hate human rights.

What about my right to the money I earn????????????

What about my right to representation when paying exorbitant taxes?

I pay the most taxes, I need the most representation.

40% of people in this country pay NO taxes, but the get A LOT from the government that   I pay for!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU CARE ABOUT MY RIGHTS????????????????????

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• ANON, I never said a thing about you being anyone or anything. I asked the question and you chose to attack me just as I expected the libs would do. What is it that made you think I didn't like human rights? Really, I am curious what it is that Liberals stand for. From what I see here I guess there is nothing but the right to be nasty.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• There is nothing I hate about America!!!!!!!!!
    No hate in my life!

Answer by older at 11:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• How cruel. You don't know me or my family. Don't pass off petty judgments and think you're being witty and cute.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:44 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I think what OP is getting at, is why would you want to change American values so much unless you really dislike what America stands for?
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 11:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2010