Ask the psychic? Really?

Just wondering if anyone has ever had relationship issues and asked the advice of a psychic and if so did you feel his/her info was accurate or not?

I had asked a question to one today, just out of curiousity, sometimes I want to believe them other times I think many over-generalize and give evasive answers or answers open to interpretation. But in this case the psychic kind of validated how I was already feeling. Just wondering what everyone else thinks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• i believe there are gifted psychics out there but there are way more fakes you have to look till you find on that works
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 11:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I think he/she told you what you wanted to hear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I was told 3 years ago that I would have a baby by the next Christmas, a boy and subsequently 3 after that. That my husband had a possibility of making me happy but I would loose patients with him often because I need someone smarter. We would be happy on and off but to be honest he wasn't the right fit for me. She was dead on. I was having a ton of relationship problems and there was no way in hell i was going to have a baby, but did right before Christmas. Our relationship is still in that same place, up and down for no real reason beside he's not good enough in my opinion. Even thought I vowed not to have any more kids that one was enough for me i'm pregnant again despite birth control. We'll see what happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My SIL went to one every month. And the psychic could not see that her husband was cheating on her with her bf?

waste of money that she did not have.

I do believe there is a very small group that can read. But they are hard to find.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:41 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• i actully saw one years ago...he said i am in love with my man but he is dangrouse to u and maybe your child..and if a years time i would find the man im ment to be with..needless to say he was right 6 month later my fience was beyond drunk and beat me from oneside of our apt to the other side,,iwas ppunched, flung and almost chocked out..bloodie nd briused cops were called and he ran off in my car they took pictures of me. fience came back 2 days later and already set up an app to see a threipist...found out her was bi polar..3 months after that i was in school night classes i get a call from the police saying neighbor called them he flug a wooden book at our 3 1/2 yr old dd. she was scared. i moved in with a friend who cared for me and my dd and i knew i was safe with him.needless to say we bloosmed into a relationship. were married now and were all very happy. he wa the soul mat i heard about. i love him.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2010