post partum work out routine?

I am 12 weeks post partum tomorrow and i still have a good 30 lbs on me to loose. I was wondering since i practically went almost a year with out working out what kind of routines should i get into for beginners since that is basically what i am now haha. I just dont want to hurt my body but i want to tighten my tummy back up and thighs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i dont know if this will help but i cut my calories back to 1300 and i walk when i can i have lost 24.5 in 2.5 months as far as work out goes you can do anything just do less and work up slowly!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Walking is the best exercise. Anything you add to it is a plus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• i agree with walking. it is good for both you and your baby! i cut out the processed foods, be sure to get 5 veggies and 2 fruits a day, drink about 3 liters of water, eat nuts, brown rice, lean meats and we are good to go! i don't count calories if my diet is all natural and i am getting all my veggies.
    if you go to a gym, you can start with light weights.
    congrats on your new baby!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2010