WHO SELLS AVON?

I would like to sell Avon. However how do you get started? Have you seen a increase on your pay? How often do you get paid? Please tell me the steps on what to do. I want to make sure I am not wasting my time or throwing my money away! Any info or advice is needed! Thanks Ladies!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i sold for a long time you can get on line at avon.com and go to the career link and you sign up and they will call you to meet you it cost 10.00 and then you have a business but i have to say if you dont work fast at first you wont make muck money but they have a great start up plan good luck i loved it!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Ugh, go with Mary Kay, it's 150 for the starter kit, but AVON is just crap in quality.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Ugh NO MARY KAY! UGH SORRY!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I really wanted to speak to more Avon reps to see where there at now? How long they have been doing it and if their still doing it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 1, 2010