Funniest things you've heard/done today? (April Fool's Day)

Google UK has come up with a new application that will translate animal sounds into speech, Google US has changed their named to Topeka. Go ahead, Topeka it! YouTube let's you watch videos in text mode, Wikipedia is condoning wife selling, Kodak is making your photos smell and ThinkGeek.com is selling canned unicorn meat.

I'm not kidding! Also, anyone notice the CM logo? Funny!

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 11:42 AM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:43 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• A radio station where I live reported that the Pope has come out of the closet, inspired by Ricky Martin. He is now the fashion designer of the Vatican, along with some kind of statement saying "I love my red shoes." They also reported there is a car being invented that runs on fecal matter, and a group of terrorists were killed after they blew their testicles off when setting off bombs hidden in their underwear. When a crowd noticed them, they descended upon them and ripped them to shreds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Our radio staion said that Illinois was going to impose a new pet tax starting today lol. Everyone called me pissed and they supposedly had the senator on the phone so you can talk to him.
    Anonymous

• haha I didnt even notice the cafewow till you poited it out
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 12:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• lmfao I didn't notice the cafemom logo till you pointed it out.. all I noticed was that sir gnome thing lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2010