1st time mom =)

I'm 17 and i got a 9month old baby.. i need any suggestions you got on anything =) Thank you for your answers! (tips, advice, pretty much whatever!)

Asked by Tristian_tj_jen at 9:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in General Parenting

• I dont really have anything to say, im sure you will be fine. Ive got a nine month old too. : )

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 9:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• There is a wonderful, informative book called "what to expect the first year" it is worth the read. Almost every question you will have is in there with great answers!!!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Oh yeah, i second that, i have that book and love it.

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 9:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I'm 17 also & have a 2 month old baby! I LOVE that book too! It's amazinggg. And I would also suggest subscribing to every parenting/baby magazine that you can get your hands on, every e-mail baby newsletter, websites like this help alot too! :) All of those things informed me of ALOT I didn't know.

Answer by CaydensMama505 at 1:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I definately agree about the book it is very helpful and please ask any specific questions I'll be glad to chat.

Answer by kmc624 at 3:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• but not everything is learned in a book. it is more of a guide line just expect some unexpected things to happen. but you will be fine.

Answer by dragonbabe at 7:26 AM on Jun. 27, 2008