1st time mom =)

I'm 17 and i got a 9month old baby.. i need any suggestions you got on anything =) Thank you for your answers! (tips, advice, pretty much whatever!)

Tristian_tj_jen

Asked by Tristian_tj_jen at 9:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in General Parenting

• I dont really have anything to say, im sure you will be fine. Ive got a nine month old too. : )
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 9:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• There is a wonderful, informative book called "what to expect the first year" it is worth the read. Almost every question you will have is in there with great answers!!!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Oh yeah, i second that, i have that book and love it.
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 9:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I'm 17 also & have a 2 month old baby! I LOVE that book too! It's amazinggg. And I would also suggest subscribing to every parenting/baby magazine that you can get your hands on, every e-mail baby newsletter, websites like this help alot too! :) All of those things informed me of ALOT I didn't know.
    CaydensMama505

Answer by CaydensMama505 at 1:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I definately agree about the book it is very helpful and please ask any specific questions I'll be glad to chat.
    kmc624

Answer by kmc624 at 3:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• but not everything is learned in a book. it is more of a guide line just expect some unexpected things to happen. but you will be fine.
    dragonbabe

Answer by dragonbabe at 7:26 AM on Jun. 27, 2008