Sandra Vs Jesse

Is it just me or is anyone else sick to death of hearing about the details of these people's lives. Not just them either, all celebrities. We have become such a celebrity-obsessed society, it's so pathetic. We talk about these people as if we ACTUALLY know them. Just because they are actors or singers really doesn't give us a free pass into their lives. It's sick...

OK....thanks for letting me rant.

clhadley

Asked by clhadley at 1:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don think is nearly as bad as the tiger woods thing or the Kate and Jon Gosselin thing but i am sick of too. I hate it when gossip makes it to the real news.
    LucyT20

Answer by LucyT20 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Yes I am tired of hearing about it too, and about Tiger Woods. It happens not just in the celeb world but when it happens to celebs that's all we hear about. Pretty sad, all the things going on in the world and it seems America is stuck on the rich and famous. To me they're people like everyone else, nothing more.
    Anonymous

• and yet, people keep posting stuff about them......
    Anonymous

• Well who cares? I say stop reading the stuff. I say don't purchase the people and other rag mags that post pictures of them.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Then don't read it. Change the channel. This is not anywhere near as bad as Tiger or Brangelina or Jon and Kate though. If only all those would drop off the face of the planet.
    Anonymous

• I don't sit and watch it nor do I read the magazines that have their faces and stories plastered all over them. My point is that even when I was watching CNN they were talking about Tiger Woods. I feel bad in a way for the celebs because they can't live a normal life. Just because they have a job that puts them in the spotlight, does that mean that their personal lives are up for grabs as well? Is nothing sacred anymore? All the reality shows on every channel....everyone just wants their 15 minutes of fame. It's sick.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 5:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2010