Vermont!

sorry for the spam. i keep getting buried..

The New England Culinary Institute.

anyone from vermont give me info on the area.. how much are houses? am ware there is cold weather.. I am not a fan of that however i like house close yet far away it is from two major cities and then ocean..
-I have done google to searchs to get info about the state
-craigslist to check the price of renting a place and facebook and have realized that it would be to expensive - So HOUSES!? lol tell me about real estate.. and sell me on other good parts on vermont? Please and thank you

help me. I am from Iowa. I want to move in a year and a 1/2 - prolly closer to two years from now. tell me about the housing market weather, fun etc. my son will be four when we make the big move

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I just e-mailed you back what else can I tell you about this wonderful state.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Have you been to www.zillow.com for real estate prices? 

Anonymous

• The northeast has the best reputation for education. Check out www.greatschools.org for ratings.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:29 AM on Jul. 28, 2010