Obama agrees to sell half of Hawaii to CANADA??!?!?!?

What the hell is Obama doing now? And apparently it's been kept under wraps until yesterday.

http://www.straightstocks.com/market-commentary/obama-agrees-to-sell-half-of-hawaiian-islands-to-canada-for-cash/

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 1:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I knew it was an April Fool's joke just by the headline--because everyone knows that Obama needs to be BUYING 7 more "states" instead of selling them...you know, to come up with the 57 states he claimed he visited while on the campaign trail!!! LOL :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Well, good! Then he can be impeached because he was born in Canada.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• April's Fool
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 1:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• this has GOT to be an April Fools!
    Anonymous

• It says it's an April Fools joke in the article. Geez People! Try reading the article before posting it based solely on the headline.
    Anonymous

• Yo, buzz killers. I believe the OP probably KNEW it was April Fools. Can't anyone just play along? Sheesh.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• And here I was thinking that I wouldn't have to deal with the snow when me and my family decide to become Canadian citizens.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 2:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Haha, yes I read the whole article, and I knew it was an April Fool's! One of my Canadian friends posted it on FaceBook earlier, and I was like WTF OBAMA???!?!??!?! HAhahaha but anyways, I was just trying to see how many people I could get :))
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• laughing

I'm not sure what's funnier - the joke or the people who take it seriousy. ;)

Anonymous

• LOL, LoriK!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2010