i had some bloody discharge this morning & with the help of some lovely cafemoms, we've deduced that it was probably my mucus plug. now that i know it was probably my mucus plug, what do i do next? i'm 39+ weeks, not having any contractions &i've shown no signs of my water breaking. should i go into L&D or wait until i start showing more definite signs of labor? if i call my doc, i know for sure he'll send me to L&D because he's extra cautious & would send me there if i told him an ant walked across my belly. i've been to L&D twice (decreased fetal movement &constant upper abdominal pain) to be sent home. each time my mom has had to miss work to watch my other children. i'd hate to have her miss another day for a false alarm. times are tough & she'll be losing money she really needs which is why i'm hesitant to run to L&D. anyway, is losing your mucus plug this late in pregnancy a sign of labor? should i wait or go?
Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy
Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2010
Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2010
Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2010
Answer by rainmommy at 3:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2010
Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2010
Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2010
Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 6:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2010
Next question in Pregnancy
Almost 37 weeks pregnant and have a couple of questions.....