what to put..

ok my daughter is 6 months old and i feel like i need to make her an easter basket, any ideas? I dont want alot of sugar im thinking like a few peeps but what else?

xxSummaxx13

Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A giant lollipop and a medium sized stuffed bunny.
    At 6 months she can have a few licks of the lollipop and mama can have the rest :)
    I wouldn't do peeps yet, but thats just me.
    Oh, and you can add a few candy bars and other good stuff...but of course your baby would INSIST that mommy and daddy eat them :)
    HAPPY EASTER!! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Maybe just a small one with some cute stuffed animals in it? Like a stuffed bunny and chick.
    Anonymous

• Peeps? For a 6 month old? I certainly wouldn't do that.

How about a nice stuffed animal, maybe one of those bunnies that says "Baby's First Easter" and a board book that you can read to her. Maybe a cute outfit.

She's too little to notice or care about the Easter Basket, it's really more for you.
    Anonymous

• my son is 8mo. i'm going to put a small soft baby book, and a couple teething rings....and a bunny.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• ya maybe your right about the peeps, i was just thinking because they are soft, i didnt mean like a whole peep just a few nibbles?
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2010