I know everyone is different but

how far along were you whena hpt showed + and did you test before and it show-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• 1 day late with my first pregnancy ( We were not ttc). 1 day before my period was due for my second pregnancy .
    Anonymous

• with my first i was like 2 weeks late, with my second iwas 1 day late and with my third it was one day before my period was due. and they all came out positive
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I tested the first time about a week before my period was suppost to start and it said negative.. thenI tested a week after my missed period, and it was positive.
    Anonymous

• 1 week after my missed period with my first and it was positive. With this baby, I tested 3 days before I was due and it was negative. I waited unitl 1 day after and it was positive.
    Anonymous

• I tested a few days before I was supposed to start and it was negative. I waited a week took another and it was positive.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 3:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• With my first I was late, my second it was the day my period was due I actually had a negative the day before and with my third it showed up two days before my period with a negative the day before.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 6:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I got my first positive test result when I was 6wks along. I had taken a test 2 days before that and it was negative.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• For my first I tested when I was a week late. The second....I think I was supposed to get my period THAT day, but I was throwing tantrums like a child so my hubbs amde me take one, and for the third I took one 2 days before missed period and it was negavtive and then I took one the next morning, first pee, still negative.....3 days later I got my +!!
    Anonymous