Can I please just give out a great thank you?

I know this is not truly a question my apologies. I would just like to say thank you so very much to all of those who helped me during a very hard time last night. I kept asking myself why if I was good would god allow such bad things and then if maybe he doen't exist. You all truly helped reafirm my faith in god and in myself. I truly could not have gotten through it with out your words and thoughts of encouragement. I am truly for ever in your debt. I will never forget what you all did for me. I am very grateful I turned to this site and all of you before I made a choice I would soon regret.

Again my deepest thanks and love go out to all of you!

Melissa

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• You are very welcome. I have had to turn to other Moms on here to help me through rough patches too. Never forget how AWESOME you are.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• your welcome
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Im missed it, Im sorry, but Im glad you are feeling better. I miss alot when I work. Have a good weekend mama!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Muah!!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2010