Baby Cereal

i am wondering how much cereal do i need to put in to my baby's bottle she is 4 months old. no neg posting im just asking a ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• everyone else wont like what i say but i dont care but just a little put the cereal in first so u will know how much, i would say probably less than the 1 ounce marker of the bottle and fill it up if its a 9 oz bottle. ppl have been putting cereal in bottles for CENTURIES and i dont know of one that was hurt from it. my son had it in his and so did my daughter, and neither choked, or are obese or any other bs they will tell u! its a personal choice
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• None. It can cause your baby to breath it into their lungs and choke.
    Anonymous

• Ask your doctor. To keep from posting what I really think since you don't want to hear it. That is all....
    Anonymous

• You are never, ever supposed to put cereal in a baby's bottle. If you are going to feed your baby cereal need to feed it with a spoon. Individual doctors can be wrong.. The American Academy of Pediatrics says not to put cereal in a bottle.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Yeah, secondtyme520, because you can totally tell if your kids are going to end up obese at less than 2 years old and at 5.
    Anonymous

• http://baby.families.com/blog/5-reasons-not-to-put-cereal-in-your-babys-bottle
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2010