Do you agree that child molesters should get life in prison?

I think something has got to be done. An adult rapes a child and they let him back out on the streets in a few months time to rape and usually murder more children. How many of these stories are we going to listen to before we stand up and demand stricter laws on child predators? Does anyone think the system we have is actually working and if so explain why you don't think stronger punishment is in order.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• No they don't need life they need a needle in their arm.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Absolutely. This type of criminal is not one that can be rehabilitated. One conviction should be enough to keep these monsters put away for life!
    Anonymous

• I think stricter laws are in order too, the system is obviously not working.

Answer by older at 4:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I think it should be punishable by death, They are killing the innocence of a child.
    mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 4:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I agree that they should get life in prison... if it were up to me they should just be shot! But its not "humane" right?? But yet that poor little child will have to deal with that for the rest of their lives... child predators and molestors make me SICK!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes but they have to make the laws more clear about sex offenders. If an adult rapes a child, yes throw them in jail and throw away the key. But a 19 year old who has sex with a consenting 17 year old? no. I don't even think they should be considered offenders. There is so much gray area right now that needs to be made clear.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• You see but it costs more to kill them and it's painless. If you keep in prison they will sooner or later run into Buba and become his biatch!
    Anonymous

• They need to suffer anyway possible!
    Anonymous

• prisons are overcrowded...they should be put to death. they have a mental disease that cant be cured
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Castration and a life sentence would do.
    Anonymous