Help! Birthday gift dilemma

My childhood (think age 9) best friend found me on facebook !!!

I am so glad. And her birthday is coming up soon. I need to get her something tomorrow but the thing is, I really don't know what to get her. From what her photos on facebook look like, she doesn't collect knick knacks. Help! It can't be too expensive. I emailed her sister asking if she had a steel mailbox so I could get her a magnetic mailbox cover but never heard back. Her bday (the big 30) is April 8 so I need to get moving.

Thanks!!!

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 4:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Send her a charm bracelet with one charm with special meaning for the two of you - maybe something to represent a childhood memory. I would think something nostalgic from when you were really close would be cute.
    Anonymous

• Charm bracelet is a great idea. Go to www.brighton.com and look at their charms. You could get her one special charm (they run about 8-22 each) that way each holiday or birthday you can send her another charm. The bracelet itself runs about 35 but you can do without it if you want and just get the charm.
    Anonymous