how many of you have!!!

i was wondering how many of you have gotten pregnant right after your period i think i might be and it would have happened the day after but alot of people say theres no way and if you did how long was it till you felt "sick"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You seem to not understand the menstration and ovulating process. You are not pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I did with my son, actually my period was ending when I got pregnant. It was the last day and I was having random spotting.
    I never felt sick with him or my daughter. With this one tho I started feeling really ill around 7 - 8 weeks.
    Just wait it out and take a test.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I don't agree with anon, I KNOW that day I had got pregnant. It was the first time in WEEKS I had sex with my BF. Even ultra sound and due date feel exactly 40 weeks after that day.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• it is definately possible to release an egg the day after your period. It is also possible to get pregnant during the first couple days of your period because the egg may have not been expelled with the blood yet. Anything is possible!
    Anonymous

• to the first anon person my period are very weird they dont have a cycle they come when they want and sometimes only last 2 days or last 2days stop one day and atart for another 2 days plus i have found some women that have gotten pregnant the day after so please dont tell me i dont understand how it all works !!!!
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant by having sex 2 days after my period was done. I had my period the 1-4 and had sex on the 6th and whammo! Knocked up!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 5:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I think what a lot of women fail to understand is that not everybody's body works as the textbooks say they do. In a perfect world we'd all have 28 day cycles and ovulate 14 days before our period but guess what? the world is far from perfect.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 5:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• If you can get pregnant while on your period I don't see why you couldn't when you just got off your period.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 5:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• thank you BENJAMINK thats exactly my point i honestly never know when im fertile it was the first time since my son was born that i had unprotected sex and he's almost 2
    Anonymous