tmi- sluts

I keep hearing women call other ones sluts or nymphos and claim they are just so sick of them-
aside from someone sleeping with your SO or DH,
what do you think makes a woman a slut, and do you care if she is?

the definition I've heard is this: "a prude is someone who is having less sex than you, a slut is someone who is having more sex than you" I say either way the sluts have it better off-

any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• To me a slut is someone who has sex with many men. There are also male whores too so it's not just women but men can be as well.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• A slut in my definition, is having sex with ANYONE who they are not in a serious relationship with......but that's just my opinion. I don't discriminate....men are sluts too....or "man whores" lol The same rule goes for them too....
    Anonymous

• Answered at 4:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 by: SylviaNCali-I agree
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• to me a slut is someone who has no boundaries when it comes to hooking up with a guy. i don't care how many guys a girl sleeps with, as long as he's in no way attached to someone else.
    Anonymous

• OP- so in this case is being a slut a bad thing? what's wrong with having sex with many men for a while during your life?
    in my 20s before I was married I did. Don't regret it at all.
    I heard so many married people say the same thing- "I wished I'd been around more" -
    so why not take your chance to be around more? There's ways of being safe and smart about it.
    Anonymous

• OP-so having sex outside of a serious relationship is wrong?
    Anonymous

• I think it comes down to how the person carries themselves. There are some women who I do not consider sluts even though they have slept with alot of men but they are confident and have self-respect, but I have also known women who have slept with alot of men but I see them as sluts because they have no self-respect and do it for attention. And the same goes with men.
    Anonymous

• yeah i agree with Sylvia... although, sluts can be pretty annoying (not only if and because they have slept with you SO or DH, but because they seem to me to have no self respect OR self control) but I would take a "slut's" side over a cheating man's any day!
    Anonymous

• My opinion is someone having sex w/ just anyone. That includes men. These are people who allow themselves to hook up w/ someone just for sex or a one night stand. They have the morals of an alleycat, and do not care if they are hurting anyone as long as they get laid.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 4:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I dont care if a girl sleeps with alot of guys or whatever, as long as it isnt my husband, they can do whatever they want.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2010