whos to blame?

There is a group thing going on about this horrible story in New Jersey. This 15 year old sold her 7 year old step-sister for sex. Apparently about 7 men and teen boys paid for sex with this young girl, and the older sister told the younger sister to just let the boys do what they want. They threatened to kill the girl if she screamed or told anyone. And while this is going on the older sister is having sex with other men.
Back at home the parents have already call the cops because they believe the girls have ran away, or the 15 year old left and took the 7 year old.
Afterward the 7 year old is found in the hall crying, and is escorted home by two women tht find her. The older sister stayed behind at the party. The cops are already at the house, and the younger girl tells them what happended.
I'm just gonna guess (cuz the articles dont say) but with the ages, the 15 year old was probably babysitting her sister and

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• took lil sis to this party. But my question is who do you blame? The parents who trusted their older daughter? Or the 15 year old, whom is old enough to know this is wrong and does it anyway, and involves her sister?
    Anonymous

• That immoral 15 y/o that is plenty old enough to know better. She needs punished to the full extent of the law, along with the guys.. The parents should only be blamed if they knew sister was so bad and allowed the babysiting.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Not the parents. the 15 year old IS old enough to babysit. And she is old enough to know that what she did is wrong
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• my bet is that the older sister has been sexually abused. wether it was by the parents or not, I say the parents are to blame, but the 15 year old needs to be held accountable for her actions.

I bet the 15 year old says something like it's not big deal- probably getting that attitude from being sexually abused herself.

Anonymous

• Its hard to know, without knowing ALL the detials to the story.I mean the older one could have been abused, or the parents could have known their 15 yr old was cabale of doing something like this.

I think the 15 yr is too blame but without knowing all the details of the family its hard to say if the parents are too.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• The sister is to blame. If the parent told her to baby sit or to watch her sister.

Answer by louise2 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• The parents are to blame. That 15 year old didn't just wake up that day and say i think i'm going to be a hooker today. There were signs, there was behavior they should have noticed. If my teen engaged in questionable behavior there is no way in hell i would leave them in charge of a younger child. They have to be responsible for whom they take care of their child. That being said what the hell did they do to the teenager. Why weren't more effective parenting methods implemented before it got this far? That 15 year old is no angel and should know better and I can't even breath if I think about a older sister doing that but those parents had to have know something.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 5:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2010