What pranks did you play?

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10233412

Funny funny prank made news... Happy April Fools Day... :D

( My son was born on April Fools day, everyone thought it was a prank when I called. )

Skepticchick

Asked by Skepticchick at 5:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My sister is a teacher and after school it was really cold today, sometimes when it is cold I bring her and her co-teacher coffee from Startbucks. Today for April Fools I filled a starbucks cup with beef broth and topped it with whipped cream. She totally fell for it and took a huge swig, LOL it was priceless! She starts yelling "UGH, GROSS!". The funny thing is her daughter was standing there and as I gave her mom the drink she says, "Hey is that an april fools?" I said "Of course not...who would do something so mean?" Then it was a trick. Ah ha haha.
    Then her children were not paying attention and I played it on all four of them too. HE he he!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I wanted to play a prank on my husband. ...but it's a little difficult because he's 7000 miles away.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• That was just mean!! LOL
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• This year we did the hide in the vault and jump out thing. But last year we pulled a prank on our only male employee. We all pretended to have major PMS and were bit*hes all day long. One of my employees came to my desk and started yelling at me and I just yelled back. There were several name calling fights. We were busting up laughing in the back room as his face grew paler and paler as the day wore on. We let it play out all day until he came to my desk concerned. I busted out laughing and said "april fools". Then the whole office was laughing! We scared the crap out of him! It was priceless!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2010