married the one night stand

I slept with my husband on the first date- the day I met him.
12 years together, 10 years married.
He was supposed to be a one night stand but he had other ideas.

anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• ha, I also had sex with my husband the first...well date...little did he know I would become his stalker! together 11 years, 8 years married, and neither of us is going no where for the time being.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My fiance and I had sex on the first date but we also knew it was love at first sight and we were drawn to each other. It wasn't just sex even though it was the night we met...it was so much more. Three years later we are more in love than ever!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Does engaged count?! I met mine at a party at his apt. I slept with him. Skanky? Maybe. But 7 years and 2 kids later, we are still going strong!
    Anonymous

• Well he wasn't supposed to be a one night stand but I didn't expect marriage either. I figured he'd just be another love. then I'd meet mr. right, well was he MR. RIGHT! We were friends, then friends with benfits then husband & wife.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• M SO and I slept together the first date too... we have a gorgeous son and are engaged... going on 2 and a half yrs... He's my bestfriend and my soulmate... we've gone through what most ppl go through in 10 yrs
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• yup. I met mine online for a ONS and doggone if now I can't get rid of the silly man and it's been years. You would think the one night was over but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Anonymous

• laughingMen have no concept of time! They just know when they are enjoying themselves!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• LOL yes!! I did! He was supposed to be a one night stand and he tried leaving BEFORE sex, then decided to stay... a year later i'm pregnant and we get married. We've been together for 4 years and married for 3 on the 5th with our 2yr old dd! crazy how it turned out... we still laugh about it and he keeps saying he didn't want to "do that" to me... but it's working great!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• i did like 10 times.
    Anonymous

• You know it sweetheart! Met my husband at a bar, my friend introduced us as he had just moved back to town and I had no idea who he was. Took him home that night, he stayed the next night as well, went home for one night, came back the next night and never left. That was 4 1/2 years ago, we got married last August and I love him with all my heart!!! We get a good laugh out of our story.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2010