where do you find a reliable sitter after being at home for the first 7 months of your baby's life??? what are things to look for and ask while searching?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do you have any trustworthly family members to watch your baby? Or maybe some other moms you know that could recommend one.

Personally i only let my family watch my daughter.. Im real picky..
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 9:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• things to look for....REFERANCES!!!! and experiance... then go to their house take a look arround is it clean? is it safe? do they have any other childern? how do those childern interact with your baby? those are major questions...then go on to weather or not you will be providing food for your baby or if they will have food there for your baby...same with toys diapers clothes...and lastly the price 5 -7 per hour is average price...
    ladiematrix

Answer by ladiematrix at 2:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• we looked on craigslist meet with them looked at refrences and just made sure they were fine
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 4:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• when i needed to find one she was recommended to me. When we went and met her what made my husband okay with it was how her husband was holding and watching their newborn daughter.
    dragonbabe

Answer by dragonbabe at 7:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• some towns and cities have babysitting services that provide background checks on there babysitter's before they are able to work and they are trained with saftey training with baby cpr ect. My dh and i generally have family watch my son but it is a good option if your family is busy. Hope you have good luck with yours mine is 7 months old too!
    proudmami872006

Answer by proudmami872006 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2008