Vegas in a month.... need to lose some weight

I'm 5'7'' and about 145... I don't think I'm fat I just am not as toned as I was before baby.... My SO and I are going to Vegas next month and I'm going to be in a swim suit... I'm at home with my son and try to walk and stuff as much as I can but I live in Seattle so it is cold and rainy so I don't get out much (by the time my SO gets home from work it is 7pm) What is a quick way (besides starvation) to lose weight and tone up by May?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Really the biggest tool you have is your diet, be really strict with it and do what you can during the day, push ups, sit ups, squats anything that will tone muscle.
    Anonymous

• Get an exercise bike or Gazelle on Craigslist? Where I live they are only around $25. Have fun!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I lost 18 lbs with nutritional rebalancing. I lost 7 lbs the first 11 days and then 11 more lbs over the next 30 days. That was 7 months ago and the weight has stayed away and I feel great. Message me if you want more info about the program.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 5:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Cut way back on sodium in your diet. That means no processed foods, cook everything fresh without adding salt. watch the canned foods, they're all very high in sodium. Aim for no more than 1500 mg of sodium per day. This will cause you to lose any water weight you have, and most everyone has some water weight because of the amounts of sodium in a typical persons daily diet. I lost 11lbs in the first week that I started my low fat, low sodium diet. It does require super strict grocery shopping and meal prep and retraining your taste buds to not want the salt overload, but very worth it.

Also, you can exercise at home too. Just put your feet under your couch and do some crunches, used any canned foods you might have as hand weights and do side crunches, butterfly kicks, plank, lunges, squats, etc will all help you tone up.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• have you looked at nutridiary.com? I like it because you can enter in food values or pick from the database. you enter in your exercise and the like- makes life much easier!
    and I can follow that site anyone can! I despise dieting-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• You should try Zylene 1.1...it is an all natural dietary supplement that aids in weight loss, gives you energy without containing caffeine, and is a natural mood enhancer. I take it and I love it! I lost 7 pounds my first week taking it!

You should check it out www.health4wealth.com/101567
    DFSNIKKI

Answer by DFSNIKKI at 11:35 AM on Apr. 8, 2010