In response to the where are the jokes post...

I haven't been on for a couple days and just saw this. I would personally like to say it was very rude who will agree?
As well I personally miss the jokes, I enjoyed coming on and getting a giggle how about you?
One Last things I would like to make a proposal, that we set aside one hour a day for jokes, and inspirational quotes. This would be during a slow time in this section, if an important question comes up jokes would be stopped and closed for the day, as well at the end of the hour. Would you agree to this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would agree to CM setting aside a separate section on CM for jokes, and inspirational quotes.. but then again, they sort of have sections for such things..
    like the Just for Fun section, or in groups.
    __

agreed, nothing wrong with jokes, but lets put them in the appropriate area
    Anonymous

• Totally =)
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Woa, ummm noooo. And of all the days to say something like this....APRIL FOOLS day. Yikes don't be such a stick in the mud. You can't schedule peoples humor. What the hell
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I believe that people who lack inner peace and joy in their own personal lives need others to cheer them up.
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• It is more a comprimise I dont think it is fair for those of us who enjoy the jokes and appreciate them in this section to not be aloud to enjoy them because some people get upset.
    Anonymous

• I agree the post was rude, as for jokes, they anoyed me. THe first one I laughed but eventually it got old. Post, post, post jokes away but do it in one question.
    Anonymous

• Making fun of others religious choices isn't a joke it's harrassment. Keep posting them and I'll keep reporting them.
    Anonymous

So does that mean you agree?
    Anonymous

• who died and left you cafemom monitor?
    Anonymous

What no onewhat is your point I don't get why others can't let those of us who enjoy it have fun with out reporting or being rude. I'm just asking for a little fairness here. It isn't to much you can ignore the jokes and if another non joke question comes on they will stop.
    Anonymous