has anyone experienced bleeding during early pregnacy

im 20 yrs old, college student!

oohbabybaby

Asked by oohbabybaby at 6:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i was 21, me and my SO had sex one night - i was either 4 or 6 weeks - and i started bleeding right after, alot. it stopped by the next morning and everything was fine.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Yes I did with my second son, in fact I bleed almost my pregnancy. Call the doctor and have it checked. How far along are you? I starting heaving bleeding at 29weeks I was in labor! and put on bed rest until delivery!. .now I have a happy and healthy son who is 6. Bleeding in pregnancy doesn't mean something is wrong but please go the doctor.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I have had spotting, but any bleeding that is heavy or period like should be check out rigth away.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Yes. I ended up having a low lying placenta which caused the bleeding.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I did early in pregnancy it was because i had placenta previa which after i was put on bedrest it stopped :)
    See a doctor though
    goodluck
    Mommy2be6810

Answer by Mommy2be6810 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• i have bled for the first 6 months with all 3 of my kids i was 20 with my first and it was very scary my dr said some women have a high hormone and it makes them do that ......good luck
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I had spotting with my first two pregnancies. The first was fine, the second ended in miscarriage. Go see your doctor and they can do a series of blood draws that will determine if your levels are rising properly and give you piece of mind.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2010