is burien in seattle

i have permission from the courts to take my daughter and move to seattle but the person i am suppose to be moving in with is actually in burien. i have heard that is a part of seattle just like shoreline is a part of seattle however when i look up burien it says the city of burien... so does that mean it is not in seattle? should i request to move to burien?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Travel

• It's not IN Seattle but not far. Just to be safe I'd make the request, just to show you're taking it seriously.
    coffee.crisp

Answer by coffee.crisp at 7:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I would have to agree with the above poster. It is near Seattle but is not a neighborhood in Seattle it is a separate city in and of itself. I don't know how hard it would be modify your request but maybe this is something you should have a better idea than we would. In a way I would think that as long as you provide the correct address when requested I don't see why you would have to change it but you might want to be on the safer side.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2010