is burien in seattle

i have permission from the courts to take my daughter and move to seattle but the person i am suppose to be moving in with is actually in burien. i have heard that is a part of seattle just like shoreline is a part of seattle however when i look up burien it says the city of burien... so does that mean it is not in seattle? should i request to move to burien?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Burien is close to Seattle, as far as IN seattle, I don't think so. I would request Burien instead just to be safe. There are areas however where you see "now entering shoreline" or "welcome to ballard" when you are still in Seattle itself but Burien is farther from downtown seattle than shoreline.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I would be specific. I come from Louisville KY where there are many towns within the main city (confusing. The postal code could be either Louisville or that smaller city name and it's still correct. It never hurts to show the court you are trying to be specific.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• It is NOT IN Seattle. It is its own city.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2010