How are you today?

How is everyone doing today??

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 7:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• alright I guess, I'm sick but dh decided he needed to go to the store and took our dd with so i'm actually alone for the first time in 6 months!!!

How are you? How was april fools day?
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• freakin EXHAUSTED!!

it started out awesome then snowballed.

my cold was going away - it came back.
    youngest developed a runny nose - I've used up all the kleenex in the house and hadn't gotten to the store yet.

had to run and pick up a cheque from a job we did - they ripped us off.
    had to go to the bank the cheque came from to certify it to end the 5 day hold - took an hour and then learned that branch closed 3 years ago, and then sent to 3 OTHER branches trying to find the right one.

oh and before I got to the first bank - my middle dd THREWUP! all the easter treats from school. EW.

4 hours later she's still throwing up, I stink, my truck stinks, I've run out of changes of clothes in my truck. the banking is DONE, we're home kids are scrubbed, and fed.
    I've cancelled a BBQ for tonight.

now for bedtime when mommy can have a beer! lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Not great. Started the 2nd trimester and still feeling sick as a dog.
    Nothing helps.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My day went well... Finished shopping for Easter weekend, got home, did yard work, our boys all helped. Gonna have a bonfire this weekend with all of the brush we cleaned up. Played some b-ball with our boys. Made an easy supper, pizza.. Kids were happy. Soon I'm going to shower and get to bed early and relax with a good book... Oh and we got our boys on a good April fools joke... Had them convinced we were selling their dirtbikes,hahahaha
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• 07lilmama1108: Thanks for asking, I'm exhausted today. My DD got up at 1 this morning and didn't go back to bed until 3:30 .. she's teething and it's been horrible ...

hypermamaz: I hope your baby's start feeling better, and I hope you start feeling better (and can get a beer soon - lol)

Mrs.Owen86: I hope you start feeling better. Thankfully, I only got sick randomly in the morning before I'd eat breakfast. Even though I hadn't eaten anything, it was still gross b/c it was just stomach fluids .. good luck mama.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 7:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I'm having a good day today. I woke up early so I got some alone time this morning with my coffee before the kids woke up. Had some housework to do today and actually got it done. The kids actually got along today. My dogs even behaved today. I think today is a rare oddity of how good of a day I had today.

How was your day today?
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• LOL< Thanks. I hope I feel better soon. It is rough.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• MrsLeftlane: That's a good April Fool's Joke. My mom got my dad with an April Fool's Joke today. She called him at work and said that she had a nice long talk with my brother's girlfriend's parents b/c she was prego - he didn't believe it but it was kind of funny. LOL. Glad you had a good day. I got to order my daughter's Easter Picture's today, which was great.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 7:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• absolutley lovely... thank you for asking.

I played a couple April Fools jokes on the kids this morning.
    Got my hair colored and cut... no more gray!
    Went out to lunch with 4 girl friends.
    Came home did a couple loads of laundry.
    Hubby came home 3 hours early and suggested we pick up Thia food instead of me cooking.
    AND he brought home a couple beers so we can watch American Idol that we DVR'd.

All in all........ a very good day.
    Anonymous

• Feel a bit bloated, other than that I'm fine - thanx for asking :-D
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 8:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2010