Did you ever recieve a comment like this from your kid???!!!!

Today my 4 yr old daughter told me that my boobs were sloppy, I said what the heck does that mean, and my 6 yr old son said it was because the jiggle, and she said yeah that's why. She has also asked me why I have lines on my forehead (wrinkles) and lines on my belly (stretchmarks) and when she's going to have a line like mine (cleavage). What they heck, now I feel like I have to look perfect all the time, so they won't keep reminding me of my imperfections!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am always trying to diet and lose weight, my daughter tells me not to because she likes me "fluffy.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Answer the questions. Tell her when she gets older and gets boobs hers will jiggle too. The same thing about your belly and your wrinkles. When she gets older she will get a flaby belly and wrinkles on the face. Do not take it personally.

Answer by louise2 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Don't ya just love kids? lol
    I took my son with me to hear my 2nd babies heart beat when I was pregnant with her. I lifted my shirt and he said "Eww,mom what are all those lines on your stomach? That looks gross!" I was so embarressed, I just wanted to pull my shirt back down. The nurse told him that those lines were from him but he didn't believe her.
    I had minimal stretch marks and a scar from my appendix being taken out.
    He has also poked fun at my big butt.Nice, huh? lol.
    The real sad part about it is...kids usually don't just say things like that to hurt you, they don't realize that it will hurt you and I think thats why it hurts so much.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My brother told our mother that she had, and I quote "orangatang titties".
    Anonymous

• My friend asked her daughter what she wanted to do over Easter vacation. She said "we better die your hair again, mom. You're really starting to look old."
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 8:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• My 4 year old son tells me my butt jiggles. Thanks, son, gotta go exercise now.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2010