Did anybody get another Cenus paper after sending the first one back and it's the same one?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 8:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes. So that makes...a letter saying I'd be getting a Census form and to fill it out, the actual Census form, a letter saying I should have gotten a Census form and to fill it out, and now another Census form. Plus all the advertising. I guess they're trying to cover all their bases.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Yes, we received a second exact replica of the 1st questionnaire. The enclosed instructions read to complete and return if you had not completed the original form. I round filed the second form.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Waste of money..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I got a second one today too
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Its weird cause when I called it said to fill the second one out and mail it . But the instructions on the mailer said to disreguard if you have mailed in one already. I dunno if I should send it in again or what
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• LOL we got one in the mail yesterday. I was like um...okay? We kept it "just in case".
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:53 AM on Apr. 2, 2010