what was your april fools joke?

I call up my mom every year and say that I'm pregnant,she hates that one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Didn't do anything. Also ignored everyone today. As I do every year.
    Anonymous

• I WAS going to fake a pregnancy test this year since I JUST got done weaning my little one. BUT, I found out I ACTUALLY was pregnant last month so I guess the jokes on me.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• i told my dh i was in labor =) he loved it. lol. although he did get me back. *rollseyes* hehehe!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My daughter lives in CA & is getting married here in OH in 9 weeks... I told her that the bridal shop somehow sold her wedding gown to someone & there's not enough time to order another one, so she was gonna have to pick out & buy a floor sample dress when she gets home next month.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I work at an animal shelter, so I took a picture of a baby possum and send it to my hubby with the note "guess what I'm bringing home tomorrow!!!"
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 11:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2010