Chose not to go to the doctor?

I know you don't have to get prenatal care if you don't want to... I haven't gone to the doctor and I am 5 months along. I know I have to go to the doctor but I am only afraid of going because of how far a long I am and think that they are going to think i am crazy/stupid or wrong by not going to the doctor right away. But I know I have to because I had a c-section from my last baby and need a c-section for this one also. I have been eating healthy, no drugs, no alcohol..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• who cares what they think,just set an app and get there.when they ask just say time flew by ,but now you are finally getting checked.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• They wont think you are crazy.
    I started going at 20 weeks with my first and around 16 weeks with my second. Mainly because we move alot for DHs joba nd I have trouble finding a Dr. I am 14 weeks now and only went once to my old Dr, now we are in new city and I need a new Dr.
    Anonymous

• Keep in mind the worse thing that can happen is an annoying lecture...not fun, but not the end of the world either.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• dont worry about it, just go! Your going to end up seeing a dr. sooner or later so sooner is better.... I was about 4mo along when I found out I was pregnant. (irregular periods, no symptoms)... they didnt say anything to me.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Just go. A girl I worked with a few years ago got pregnant, but didn't tell anyone. She was 7 months along before she showed enough to have to tell anyone, and that was when she had her first appointment. Lucky for her everything was fine, and she's had 3 more kids since then. If anyone says anything to you about waiting so long, tell them to stuff it.
    Anonymous