so many ppl are annoying while im pregnant!

when i was pregnant with my boy nothing really bothered me, now that im having a girl ppl get on my nerves! did anyone else notice that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• NOPE
    Anonymous

• I told my little brother to get away from me today because he was getting on my F***ing nerves. . . . . . Im having a little girl
    TamlynM2B

Answer by TamlynM2B at 9:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My husbands grandmother told me that whoever annoys you the most while you are pregnant is who the baby will look like. :-) With ds #1 it was my BIL who ds looks JUST like and with ds #2 it was my brother who ds 2 looked just like... idk it seems to be true for me :-)
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 9:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I am more irritated now than I was with my first 2 kids.
    Anonymous

• I am super pissy. I'm not too fond of my MIL mainly, I could throw something at her. So many things lately have made me want to scream. But I'm pregnant with my third boy. Guess it's just pregnancy for me...
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 11:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I'm super high strung except when I was pregnant; and, I had two boys. Nothing really set me off. However, I was told the exact same thing as "Jjoneslagrange". And, I had one person who I just couldn't tolerate at work. All I'll say is my youngest son could pass as the son of the Asst. Principal I had when I was pregnant with him! They don't have similar features, but they have the exact same skin tone, hair color and texture: "if I could turn back time..." So, hang in there!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 11:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I understand where you are coming from I am angry with everyone right down to the dog lol. I mean people at McDonald's taking to long in line,the lady wear ugly red lipstick in line you name them I can find a reason not to like them pretty much not sure what I'm having but I was this way with both my other pregnancies one girl and one boy.

nautired

Answer by nautired at 3:15 AM on Apr. 4, 2010