How do you know if he is cheating?

Name every sign you can think of.
I need some input here.I'm going nuts. oR maybe I am already nuts,lol.
Who knows.
Help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• If he is all of a sudden acting different or suspicious, If he gets mad easy, If he avoids you when he is home.. Avoiding eye contact is a big one. If he wont let you see his phone, all of a sudden starts wanting to know where you are at all times... Just be aware. Maybe sit him down and flat out ask him. I think something is going on with him. Good luck!
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• if he's good at it there will be no signs at all.... take this from a cheater herself
    Anonymous

• I would day if they're never home and stay out over night.
    Anonymous

• *say
    Anonymous

• My nephew once broke up with a woman after he got home one night and she demanded to smell his underwear. He said "she was one sick b*****." So I asked him if he had indeed cheated that night. He said "yeah, but she is still sick for asking" UGH!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• when they wont let you check their phone or emails.... not that you should have to but if you asked it shouldnt be a problem...
    Anonymous

• Actually I think that you are asking about it is probably the biggest sign. If your gut is telling you something it's probably worth investigating.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 9:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• He's home every night.
    He calls me through out the day while he's at work. But there has been several times latley where hasn't answered his cell when I call him. He always has his cell phone with him,and he's a truck driver so he can talk anytime.
    When he finally calls me back and I ask him why he didn't answer the phone, he nevers answers but easily changes the subject to where I don't even realize he's done it until I think about it later.
    He told me his check was one amount but when I checked his checking to do the bills, he deposited another amount and I asked him why.He yelled at me and said he didn't say the amount I was saying.I know he did.I don't care if he keeps some extra cash, but why lie about it?I don't care if he wants some cash in his pocket.
    He's quiet.Always looking down.He won't look at me when I ask him what is wrong,he gets mad and walks past me.

Do you think he's cheating?
    Anonymous

• Maybe he just thinks you're annoying when you call so much...
    Maybe he's just sick of the constant bitching from you all the time.
    Anonymous

• maybe monitor the money more b/c I have heard of truck drivers getting hookers at gas stations. One is the flying j. Im not saying he is b/c i doubt it. but if you are worried look more into it and see. If i have doubts i put my mind at ease and look at every aspect until i feel comfortable in knowing he isnt cheating
    Anonymous