If your man had a big "thing" and wanted to make it bigger...? (TMI)

Dh is 7 1/2 inches when "ready". That may be fine for some women, but it's just too damn big for me. I can handle it sometimes but usually I hate it.
Now he wants to make it bigger. He wants to take supplements and I've told him many times that it's hard enough for me to work with it and if he takes anything to make it bigger then I'm not having sex with him anymore.

Thoughts? What would you do in my situation?

*Anon because I have family on here and this is VERY personal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• That's too big for you? Are you petite?
    Anonymous

• If supplements worked to make "things" bigger all men would have big "things" and they don't. It's a gimmick. So if it makes him feel better let him do it.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 9:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• just be honest with him and tell him look i cant handle any bigger..and maybe suggest that he will be using his hands instead of having sex with you if it means that much to him lol...if i were in your shoes thats what i would tell my husband good luck and hopefully he will see your point
    Anonymous

• the suppliments are just a waste of money. try feeding his ego instead, since i guess he's insecure about it or something.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Well um.. The way I understand it is that supplements and what not will not make it bigger. But even if they did, he needs to take your well being and happiness into consideration. Who does he need to be bigger for if you are already having a hard time with it?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• OP Here :)
    I'm not petite in the least. Since my second pregnancy I've been VERY sensitive. Its about 4 fingers wide... lol, is he really that small? I've been assuming he's on the big side.
    So supplements dont work? Maybe I'll let him take them then. I've been feeding his ego, but not so much to sound patronizing(spelling?).
    Thank you all. I cant look this up right now, so I have another question.

What is considered big and what is considered small?
    Anonymous

• 3 inches is small, lol.
    6 inches is average.
    Your guy...definitley on the above average end,lol.
    Anonymous

• What's big and what's small depends on you. If the woman is smaller, then a huge man is too big, a smaller one will be big. KWIM?
    And as for your delima, if him being bigger will be a problem for you, he needs to just let it be. I'd wonder why he wants to be bigger, if it's hard for you to work with now.
    Anonymous