Am I trippin? (april fool's sick joke)

So my "best friend" has someone I don't know call me pretending to be from the hospital. The lady told me that my friend was in a serious car accident and was in a comma and might not make it.... COULD YOU IMAGINE THE HORROR? She went on and on talking about do I know of any family members that could take the kids or if I could take the kids.

I was in denial. I couldn't picture my life without my best friend. I thought "this can't be happening!"

I said, "if this is some kind of sick joke, you'd better tell me now. This isn't funny!" then my friend said "APRIL FOOL'S"...I was LIVID! Who does that?

Am I the only one who thinks that that is completely out of line? I thought I lost my bff...I'm demoting her to aquaintance for a while!!!

WomanOfGod7

Asked by WomanOfGod7 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That was not funny!!! I would be extremely pissed off if that happened to me.

Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• i think thats a little much to joke someone is about to die...im with you on that one
    Anonymous

• I'd be kinda pissed but wouldn't stop talking to her. She just better not do it again.
    Anonymous

• i would be mad at first but actually i know i would think it was hilarious once the shock wore off lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• scary!.. really pissed off!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• That is not funny, I would be mad too.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• yea it was in bad taste. i wld be fake mad @ my friend 4 a while.
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 9:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• lol i'm with princessbeth.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Its a joke... a stupid and untasteful one but I don't think I would "demote" her over it.... just get back at her next year. ;)
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• That was a little much. But you've got a year to plan - you can get her back better next year!
    Anonymous