Help! im freaking out! off and on symptoms.

Ok so I think i'm preg. I've been having off and on preg symptoms. one day my breasts are very sensitive and the next day their okay. one day i'm naseouse and the next day i'm not, I can't eat anything but eggs and the next day i'm ok. But I have been really tired in the morning and during the day. has this happened to u in your pregnancy? Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I felt that way and took a test two positive and one negative. So I went into the doctors office and got a blood test and found out I was two weeks pregnant and my hormone levels were a little off at first (that's why my symptoms were so weird.) But a couple days later it my hormones leveled out and started growing at the rate the doctor wanted and now everything is great. So go take a test and if your not satisfied go talk to your doc.
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 12:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I would just take a test, its the best way to know, other than by going to the doc and getting a blood test.
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 9:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Agreed. No need to fret of what might or might not be. Just take the test and be done with it.
    lilmami81

Answer by lilmami81 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2008