Tattoo Idea's ?

Me and my Fiance' are going to get matching tattoo's next week, and we need idea's. The only thing i came up with was "Love Conquers All", or "True Love" in chinese symbols. But we want a selection i guess you could say, so if any of you have any ideas, please share. Thanks in advance (=

colbysmommie95

Asked by colbysmommie95 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Think of two things that both of you LOVE and entertwine them together. You can probably get the tattoo artist to draw something up for you that will look really good, you'll just have to explain to him/her what you want. But the chinese zodiac idea it will still be your own design because of how you put the two zodiacs together and how you choose to put the design together.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• maybe each of you get something different but when you put them together they make a completely new picture.... kwim? that would be cool.... a you complete me sort of thing lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't get one done until your married......lol
    Anonymous

• Mine is a tattoo of a lock and a key with Roger's name on it. Its on my chest right over my real heart. It is very detailed and took forever... but it was worth the time and pain.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• well Anon :02 I see it this way, My Future hubby is, and always will be the biggest part of my life. He's made me the happiest i've ever been in my life, plus gave me a beautiful baby. So even if we did split, i'd still take the good over the bad, and would want something other then our son to connect us(=
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• @princess beth http://www.trendhunter.com/photos/33932/1 something like this?

Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• yeah.... that would be awesome!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Tf1990 - i was thinking something like that, but like my have a lock, and him have the key or vice versa and i did like that idea, I've even found some great designs, so i defintely have that to think about, if he'll go for it lol

princessbeth79 - i do want something completely original, when i did a search to try and get some ideas i found thee tattoos that say one thing when you first look at them, and then a completely different thing when you look at it another, which i thought was awesome (= But i did want tattoos that connected in some way, if that makes sense? like i dont want someone to look at my tat and not be able to tell that theres a second part to it.

But thanks ladies for the input
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My husband and I have tattoos that match. We are really big into the chinese zodiac so we have a tattoos of our zodiac signs (a dragon and a rooster) together. I know it sounds a little weird but it looks really good.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• and I love that tat, I would really love something like that, but idk how to go about it because we want something original, i dont like to copy. lol
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2010