If your husbands brother cheated on his wife, would you tell?

I'm not telling. No way in hell I'm getting in the middle of that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• only if I knew first hand.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't want to get in the middle of that, but it's kinda weird you know that your BIL cheated on his wife?.....If your hubby knows, then I would expect your hub not to want to even be around his brother....that's just messed up.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• no, unless it was with you and then it would be your business to tell or not. otherwise it's not your business.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• If you know first hand... perhaps have your hubby have a heart to heart with his brother. See if it was a one time slip... or an on going affair. If it is on going... then your hubby should give him a week to come clean... if he doesnt tell.
    Anonymous

• hell yes i would and have
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I think I'd tell her. Doubt if she's believe me, but I would probably tell.
    Anonymous

• If you found out about it, chances are, eventually his wife will, too. I'd stay out of it and let things run their course. It all comes out in the wash sooner or later.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• I would tell him to tell or by a specific date, or I would.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• i would tell her. anonymously even if you dont want to get involved like that.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• If I knew for sure. it would be so hard not to tell. And what a betrayal it would be if I knew and never told especially if it accumulated over the years. And just kept progressing. I of course would have to step My foot in somewhere but then again I wouldn't be just right up-front about it. I would kind of give his wife hints. ( Since Us women are good with hints )

I would say have u noticed any patterns with your husband, or felt any trust issues,. I ask because many women seem to have issues with their husbands and it was something I was talking about with My girlfriends. Or say can you believe how many m,en cheat on their wives and give her some examples of what they do and the signs of cheating so she could be more aware and maybe think of the topic in her own marriage that might be the best way to do it, so she can be aware and catch it for herself instead of u saying something or don't want in the middle of it.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 11:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2010