Can you mamma's help me remember??

This is my second pregnancy and my pelvic floor muscles really hurt. I remember this feeling with my first but not until later ( I think) . I am almost 22 weeks. It hurts to walk or get up from a sitting position.
Can you help me remember when that is normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i never had that problem my pregnancy was great but the first three months of geting sick lol that was omg i thought i was never going to get over that lol
    Anonymous

• with my first i was feeling that way around the early 20 weeks too..... like my hips were held together with string or something lol. i remember i could barely sit down and get up off the toilet. wow don't miss that lol. but that's normal
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Its not fun but its normal.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My doctor just told me that it's normal to experience that much earlier in 2nd and later pregnancies.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• im on my 3rd pregnancy im 24 weeks and i just was asking my dr about this same thing lol i also felt it later with my first 2 he assured me it was normal
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2010