Is your DH/SO a quiet man?

Man is and at times it gets so annyoying! All I want to do is shake him and yell "talk! Say something!"
He is so freakin quiet,it drives me nuts. I feel like I'm all alone in a room when he is sitting right there next to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• mine loves to talk over me, so i don't know what's worse. he hasn't listened to me ever without interrupting and talking over me.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• We dated... I knew who I was marring.

Is this new behavior for your husband... or did you know he was quiet but thought it wouldnt bother you?  YOu married him so I guess you should have known what he was like.  If you are not married... then I guess you now know that he isnt the one for you.

Anonymous

• lol princessbeth, I have thought of that too because I dated a guy once for a year and I don't think he shut up once that entire time!
    And I really don't know which is worse! lol
    Anonymous

• no,lol. he is a raaaaaamblllllleeeeeerr.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

• mine is very quiet he does talk sometimes if it a topic he likes..lol..he does not talk very loud either unless hes mad..
    Anonymous

• My husband isn't a talker at all. It used to really bother me but in time I finally learned how to talk to him. I can't just make a comment and expect him to reply, I have to actually ask his opinion or outright ask a question. I know he has opinions of his own, he just NEVER feels the need to share them unless asked. It's taken a lot of effort on my part to get him to open up to me, but it's worth every minute and in all honestly I respect how confident he is and how he never feels the need to explain himself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Depends on his mood. Sometimes he is quiet and pensive. Other times he's a real talker (and can't get a word in edgewise!)
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2010