Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I stop him?

I 'm about to leave my DH, (I love him so much) my friends,a beautiful house,nice neighborhood because he is abusing(sexually) our 4 year old daughter,I have cautioned and threatened him but he's still doing it. some of my friends advised me to keep my dd somewhere else and continue to live with my DH.


Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

This question is closed.
Answers (49)
  • well, trying to be as helpful here as possible- I still think that you should get out of there as soon as possible. but perhaps there is a way that you can get proof. Can you get some kind of surveylance camera or the like? It's been a while, but I used to work at Radio shack and you'd be surprised at all that they have. I'm assuming at this time that this situation is true and not made up.
    If it is true, you wouldn't be the first person in this situation and now knowing what to do.
    Can you get your daughter to a professional? they're trained to look for this sort of thing and a physchological professional's word is going to carry more weight.
    Please don't walk away or fade away- stay with us. We all want your daughter to be safe.

    Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

  • what? you knew it was happening and all you did was talk to him and then it happened again? You sure should leave,your friends, your beautiful house...and go straight to jail with him! this what they call a troll? This can't be real.

    Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

  • I hope this isn't a joke, because if it is it's not funny.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

  • Why is he not in Jail then? If this is true and your letting it happen, then your should be in jail right beside him. Call CPS and get your kids to a safe place.

    Answer by BlooBird at 10:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

  • WOW! Really? If this is a real post, why haven't you or your friends called the police?

    I pray for your daughter's sake that someone calls the police or CPS.

    Answer by sheilaj817 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

  • turn him into the cops. you should have done this when you first found out, but that's passed already. leave and get him arrested.

    Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

  • What?!!! Really?!!!! Call the police and get out of that house. Immediately. No man or things are worth the safey of my children

    Answer by pnwmom at 10:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

  • I am going to try to keep my cool while writting this. I cannot believe you are even on here for advice what do you want to hear? You love some one who is hurting you sweet little girl? Do you realize how this is going to damage her? She needs you to love and protect her not the child molester!!!!! You need to call the police on him and did you say you asked him to stop and he didn't ? How the heck do you just ask him to stop ,,,,your baby? You need help lady!!!!!

    Answer by my2kids312 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

  • You can't stop him. Don't let your daughter spend another second around him. Go to the police right now and get his ass in jail! Those friends aren't the best if they want you to spend more time around the man who is hurting your baby girl. Have you seen him doing this? Why didn't you leave sooner?

    Answer by katie23 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2010

  • much as I hope this is a joke, it may not be. Look at how many women have even caught the husband in the act but didn't leave figuring it was nobody's business or that he'd stop.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2010