why cant my husband find male friends?

im just so sick of it, he says im jealous and insecure...maybe i am to some extent. ok here is the deal my husband seems to only get female friends they are younger and single. i dont mind him talking, texting, and occasionally helping them out, but it NEVER ends with that. a friend of his bf recently got sent to prison for drugs, and she called the other night freaked out cause she thought someone tried to break in, this was at 11pm and she lives by herself, so i let my husband go check things out, its understandable, i would be freaked too, well now he goes over several times a day texts her non stop and tonight she called and asked him to take her to another town an hour away cause her mom is in the hospital, at first i said no cause my husband called in cause i was sick, and in pain, i had an ovarian cyst rupture and ER dr gave me pain killers and i get loopy on those so hard for me to take care of kids. CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like he's acting like her bf instead of a friend. There's no one else this girl can call for help but your husband? I'd ask him to start doing less for her and realize that it's not fair to you when he rushes to her every whim.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• op hr
    well he ended up taking her and couldnt give me a time of when he would be back...and not that i cant trust her cause i do, i actually trust her more than i trust him..i know sad... but it bothers me that im ALWAYS put on the back burner and if i want him to spend time with me and stop texting these girls he says im being jealous, it its not so much that its i feel he is married to me i should come first over his female friends...what you think?
    Anonymous

• i think something more is going on than just being friends/friendly. i am all for my BF, or future husband to have female friends, but when it interferes with OUR relationship, something has to give. are you able to really just talk to him, let him know that you feel in second place against the other female "friends" of his? dont talk to him when you guys are already fighting about it- talk to him in a calm environment and keep is simple/with no accusations.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:13 AM on Apr. 2, 2010